Thursday, March 12, 2020

Will You Look on Him? Will You Mourn For Him?*




 
Dr. Kenneth Stevenson has a message for you. It is the truth, and brings a challenge to each of us. As the author of four books on this subject, and as a teacher of scripture for many years, Dr. Stevenson brings insight into the Shroud of Turin, the signs of the end times, and his suggestion of how each of us can be part of a nation-wide ministry to spread the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ in these last days, and how we can bring healing to our deeply divided nation.
We encourage you to listen to his message at the link below, and join in this important opportunity to minister regarding the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Messiah, to both the Jew and to the Gentile.
Before our eyes, we see the fulfillment of the prophecy of Zechariah who wrote:
"And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. And I will pour out upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and supplications and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."   Zech 12:9-10


Dr. Stevenson's Message for You


*The above is based upon the 3/8/20 message to the Church from Dr. Kenneth Stevenson. 

To Contact/Submit prayer requests/Support the ministry/Order the book, "NAZAH-White Linen and the Blood of Sprinkling", and to help us get out the message, to contribute to the Book of Remembrance for Sean Stevenson:

Dr. Kenneth Stevenson
P.O. Box 154221
Waco, TX  76705

https://twitter.com/everlastingcov8


http://endtimeschool.com/

To watch/hear Dr. Stevenson's complete message:

https://twitter.com/everlastingcov8

Prayer of Salvation for all who desire to receive Jesus as their Savior: Lord Jesus, I desire to know You, and to know Your salvation. I believe that You died for me, and that You were resurrected for me. Forgive me of my sins. Come into my heart, change me, fill me with Your righteousness. Inscribe my name in the Lamb's book of life. Baptize me in Your Holy Spirit, so that I can learn the truth of Your Word and ways, and be strengthened in my walk all the days of my life. You are the hope of my life, and You are my eternal life. I place my trust in You, Lord, for myself, and my whole household. Use me to do the will of the heavenly Father, Who sent You, in Whose name You came. In Your name, and in thanks and praise I pray, Amen.
 
Dr. Stevenson's newest book is now available:
NAZAH: White Linen and the Blood of Sprinkling  

To order "NAZAH": https://twitter.com/everlastingcov8     http://endtimeschool.com/ 

To send testimonies for the Book of Remembrance to be published in the memory of Sean Stevenson:
 
You can send your testimonies to:
everlastingcovenant@ymail.com or PO Box 154221, Waco, TX  76705.
 

Sean Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment