Friday, February 28, 2020

Fulfilling My Destiny*

NAZAH: White Linen and the Blood of Sprinkling
 
 Everything that has led to where I am today has been a course set by God to fulfill my destiny. God sovereignly directed each of my steps, including my childhood education, attendance at the Air Force Academy, my military career, and the opportunity fo me to participate in groundbreaking research as part of S.T.U.R.P. (Shroud of Turin Research Project). I have been able to write four books on this subject, and have given many presentations concerning the Shroud. My calling as a pastor, and as an apostle, have led me to see the destiny that God has designed for me: to take this Gospel message across nations, and to the Jewish people, especially, in these last days.
Scripture tells us of the important ministry to the Jew, as well as the Gentile. The Book of Revelation gives a powerful prophetic picture of the 144,000 Jewish evangelists, sealed in a special calling to follow the Lamb of God wherever He goes:
"...Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel."
                                                                                                               Rev. 7:4
In the verses that follow the one above, Revelation tells us that of the 144,000, 12,000 will come out of each tribe of Israel.
Then we are shown the worship in heaven which includes a great multitude of those from all nations, kindred, people and tongues, wearing white robes. This multitude in heavenly worship is described as those who came out of great tribulation, having made their robes white by washing them in the blood of the Lamb (v. 9-14). We are seeing the beginning of this time of great tribulation, with believers being persecuted and martyred in many nations today. Not only are Christians seeing an increase in this persecution, but anti-Semitism, and anti-Israel hostility has risen greatly as well. We are living in a time when the prophecy of Zechariah is fulfilled saying that Jerusalem will become a cup of trembling, and a burdensome stone for all people., but the LORD will come to the defense of Israel (Zech. 12). Zechariah 2:8 proclaims that the LORD will punish those nations who harm Israel, "for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye."
God has not forgotten His covenant promise that all of Israel shall be saved (Rom. 11:25-27). The Jew has been temporarily blinded to the Gospel so that the Gentiles may come in, according to Paul. As the time of the Gentiles is now fulfilled, salvation is once again revealed to the Jews:
"And I will pour out upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."   Zech. 12:10
The image of the crucified and resurrected Christ miraculously revealed on the Shroud of Turin is a timely witness and ministry to the Jews, as was prophesied, who will "look upon me whom they have pierced".
I feel very strongly that this is my destiny in God-to bring this witness to the Jew, and also to the Gentile. The God-led events of my life have all culminated in this purpose, and for this time.
I ask you to view this video, and pray about what you can do to support and be apart of this ministry, which is an end time fulfillment of prophecy.
 
*The above is based upon the 2/23/20 message to the Church from Dr. Kenneth Stevenson. 

To Contact/Submit prayer requests/Support the ministry/Order the book, "NAZAH-White Linen and the Blood of Sprinkling", and to help us get out the message, to contribute to the Book of Remembrance for Sean Stevenson:

Dr. Kenneth Stevenson
P.O. Box 154221
Waco, TX  76705

https://twitter.com/everlastingcov8


http://endtimeschool.com/

To watch/hear Dr. Stevenson's complete message:

https://twitter.com/everlastingcov8

Prayer of Salvation for all who desire to receive Jesus as their Savior: Lord Jesus, I desire to know You, and to know Your salvation. I believe that You died for me, and that You were resurrected for me. Forgive me of my sins. Come into my heart, change me, fill me with Your righteousness. Inscribe my name in the Lamb's book of life. Baptize me in Your Holy Spirit, so that I can learn the truth of Your Word and ways, and be strengthened in my walk all the days of my life. You are the hope of my life, and You are my eternal life. I place my trust in You, Lord, for myself, and my whole household. Use me to do the will of the heavenly Father, Who sent You, in Whose name You came. In Your name, and in thanks and praise I pray, Amen.
 
Dr. Stevenson's newest book is now available:
NAZAH: White Linen and the Blood of Sprinkling  

To order "NAZAH": https://twitter.com/everlastingcov8     http://endtimeschool.com/ 

To send testimonies for the Book of Remembrance to be published in the memory of Sean Stevenson:
 
You can send your testimonies to:
everlastingcovenant@ymail.com or PO Box 154221, Waco, TX  76705.
 

Sean Stevenson



No comments:

Post a Comment